Thursday, November 20, 2014

What this blog is about

Being a teenager is one of the best and hardest years of a person's life.  It's the time when most people are attempting to find themselves.  It's a time of first and last.  It's a time when you're too old to do certain things and too young to do others.  I can remember being 12 and looking forward to becoming a teenager and once I became a teenager, I realized that it was not all I had hoped for.  This blog is dedicated to all the teenage girls out there who are as confused, lost, irritated, confused, stressed, confused, confused, and lost as I am. Every week, there will be a different topic and advice on how to deal with these topics everywhere.  I don't know the answer to everything but I'll certainly try my best.


2 comments:

  1. This seems like a very interesting blog! I look forward to reading further. I liked how you were completely right about how when your not a teen you want to be a teen, and then once you become a teen, its nothing like you expected! That was so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to this blog as well because there is so much advice you can give a teenager. Everything changes when you are a teen and so much has to be done. I can't wait to see what is in store for your blog!

    ReplyDelete